ICE SILK FACE MASK REUSABLE WASHABLE
Ice silk face mask by ZLCOPENHAGEN. Make sure you wash it first before you wear it!
Perfect for indoor and outdoor protection. Made of soft neoprene stretchable fabric with a comfortable and stylish look.
Please note that this face mask only has a single layer mask.
BañadoresBañador negro fabricado en poliamida (85%) y elastano (15%). La tela es ecológica, suave y de secado rápido. La cinturilla elástica y el cordón interior de nylon aseguran que la prenda se mantenga en su lugar incluso en actividades de alto nivel. Proporciona muy buenas sensaciones y comodidad en la playa. Tamaños: Pequeño, Mediano y Grande. El modelo lleva puesto el tamaño mediano.€ 29
ICE SILK FACE MASK BY ZLCOPENHAGEN
ZLC Ice Silk Face mask for everyday use. Simple reusable face mask for personal use only. Please note, that it’s not for medical use, and therefore has no medical grade.
Please note that these masks can’t stop the Corona Virus! But by using them, can help to slow the spread of COVID-19. It can be stored properly, and keep them clean, by washing it regularly. It’s always a good choice to have several face masks available, so you fast and easily can replace a used mask with a fresh and clean one. It’s important to wear them correctly and make sure to wash your hands after you have touched a dirty mask.
ZLC Ice Silk Face mask should be worn correctly, so it covers the mouth and nose 100%, and doesn’t leave gaps.
- Made of lightweight smooth texture
- Breathable, and comfortable material
- Contains polyester mix fabric
- Great texture with 3D Stretch for the perfect look
- One-piece that covers the nose and mouth
- Good ventilation and easy-breathe system
- Easy washable in machine
- Reusable face mask
- You can iron it up to 365°F (185°C)
Onesize Size guide
- Follows the contours of your face
- Comfortable next to your skin
- Covers your nose and mouth 100% with no gaps
- Fit snugly against the sides of your face
- Universal size fits most
- If a more fitted size is required, the ear loops can be tagged prior to putting over the ears