ZLC SLEEVELESS ONESIE
Please note, that this garment, is custom made on demand with an expected delivery of 4-6 weeks.
ZLC Sleeveless Onesie with branded button closure.
Pick your favored color among army, bordeaux, navy and off white.
ZLC Onesie is made from 100% organic cotton, GOTS and Oeko-Tex certified, free of harmful chemicals. This handmade garment keeps your body warm and happy during the Winter.
Sizes: Small, Medium and Large.
The Model is wearing size Medium.
Wash & Care: Separate light from darks. Machine wash with similar colors. Tumble dry. Iron warm. No chlorine bleach.
Men's Jewelry, Parachute CordAll in all, this is one accessory you definitely want to consider for yourself or as a gift. With a classic style and premium quality, this bracelet is sure to complement a real man. This stunning bracelet is an accessory designed to match any outfit. It’s made with military grade parachute cord which you see real paratroopers employ.$ 34
Recycled Swimwear"The art of Body" is the ornament of a Hunk. It's never too late to add up to your sexuality and get a little alluring. With the sun at its zenith and your body sparkling under it, it's time to show off your sturdy thighs and fuel up the already hotter day. Your not-so-secret weapon deserves something delicate and your body, and ultimate comfort. Wear our ZLC Black Classic Swimwear, elegant, prestigious color and has the power of seduction to entice the most coquettish woman around you. So this summer, MAN UP, and let your body talk its way with some seductive wearing, that will entice the ladies and boys at the beach.$ 39
- Comfortable next to your skin
- Follows the contours of your body
- Recycled branded button closure
- Sizes: S – XL
- Made of 100% Oeko-Tex certified organic cotton
- Free of harmful nasty chemicals
- Sanitized® Bacteria and Odour Control
- Tagless with heat pressed labels
- Flatlock stitching for better fitting
- Danish design – Proudly made in Pakistan
- Don’t dry clean or bleach
- Maximum wash at 40° Celsius
- Tumble dry on low heat, or better, air dry