ZLC RED SWIMWEAR
Red swimwear brief with green lining and drawstring waist. Made of Econyl®, a nylon yarn wholly made from reinvigorated post-consumer waste, such as fishing nets, rugs and clothing.
Substantial, thin, breathable and eco-friendly.
To us, quality means more than how a garment looks or functions: It also includes the way it affects the environment and our quality of life.
- ZLC Red swimwear with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- Turn your red coloured piece inside out to get a new look in your swimwear
- Two great colors in one pair of swimwear
- Made of recycled material with minimalist athletic danish designs
- Perfect at the beach or for active water-sports
Our ZLCOPENHAGEN Swimwear is made of ECONYL® yarn, a nylon yarn wholly manufactured from regenerated post-consumer waste, such as clothes, rugs and fishing nets. As well as being a solution on waste, ECONYL® regenerated nylon is also better when it comes to climate change. It reduces the global warming impact of nylon by up to 80% compared with the material from oil. Besides, it’s breathable, strong, lightweight and environment-friendly.
Comes in 3 sizes. Enjoy our ZLC Red swimwear, and show off yourself proudly at the beach with some inner pride.
- 78% Recycled Nylon(ECONYL®) & 22% Elastane (XTRA LIFE LYCRA®)
- Reducing the global warming impact by up to 80% compared with nylon from oil
- Pilling resistant & resistant to suntan creams & oils
- 2-way stretch for perfect fit & extreme soft feeling
- UPF 50+ UV protection & Ultra chlorine resistant
- Maximum wash at 40° Celsius
- Do not use Chlorine based bleach
- Avoid spin dry. Squeeze off excess water
- Do not dry clean
- Sizes: S – L Size guide
- Follows the contours of your body
- Comfortable next to your skin
- Two way stretch for perfect fit