YELLOW GREEN BLACK PARACORD
Yellow is the colour of positive energy.
Handmade bracelet made of eco-friendly parachute cords and 316L Stainless Steel, with black ZLC logo engraving.
Slips, UnterwäscheNavy brief with silvery elastic waistband, is snug and close-fitting, designed to highlight your manly anatomy. The elastic waistband is made of up to 30% post-consumer recycled nylon, pleasant to the skin and more durable than polyester. The actual brief is made of GOTS certified 94% Organic Cotton and 6% Elastane. The cotton is organically grown and organically processed. No pesticides for our planet, no problematic chemicals for your body.€ 32
Onesie‘s, UnterwäschePlease note, that this garment, is custom made on demand with an expected delivery of 4-6 weeks. ZLC Onesie with branded button closure, and made from 100% organic cotton, GOTS and Oeko-Tex certified, free of harmful chemicals. This handmade garment keeps your body warm and happy during the Winter. Sizes: Small, Medium, Large and X-Large The Model is wearing size Medium.€ 117
Yellow Green Black Paracord bracelet by ZLC. Combination of yellow and black mix colours with a black lock. Handmade bracelet made of Eco-friendly parachute cords and 316L Stainless Steel, with black ZLC logo engraving. This cord is made of recycled nylon. Each and every piece we send to you will be carefully handcrafted and checked for perfection before packing it in the elegant grey box with our silver signature gift box.
- Eco-friendly parachute cords
- Recycled nylon
- 316L Stainless steel lock system
- Wipe with a clean, dry cloth when needed
- Always remove jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners
- Apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing jewelry
- Certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish
- When not wearing, store your item in the jewelry box preferably isolated (to avoid rubbing and physical damage)
- Comes with a jewelry box with our silver signature monogram
Available in 3 sizes. Please also visit Size guide
To get the perfect fit, measure your wrist at the wrist bone utilizing a standard (soft) measuring tape. If you do not have a soft measuring tape, wrap a ribbon around the wrist at the wrist bone, mark the spot where the ends meet, then lay the ribbon against a yardstick or ruler to determine approximate wrist size.