2-PACK ZLC TRUNKS
2-Pack ZLC Trunks
Trunk with ZLC signature silvery waistband. Cut like boxers, tight like briefs. Designed to cover, support and shape your privates.
The elastic waistband is made of up to 30% post consumer recycled nylon, soft to the skin and stronger than polyester. The actual trunk is made of 94% cotton and 6% spandex. The cotton is organically grown and organically processed.
No pesticides for our planet, no tricky chemicals for your body.
The Model is wearing size Medium.
Enjoy our super deal with 2-Pack Trunks
- 2-Pack Trunks by ZLC with open fly closure
- The elastic waistband is made of up to 30% post-consumer recycled nylon
- Pleasant to the skin, more durable than polyester
- Tag-less with heat pressed labels
- Danish design – Proudly made in Pakistan
- GOTS certified (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- 94% Organic Cotton, 6 % Elastane
- Free of harmful nasty chemicals
- Sanitized® Bacteria and Odour Control
- Separate light from darks
- Machine wash with similar colors
- Tumble dry. Low heat is recommended
- Do not dry clean or bleach
BOXERS VS. BRIEFS OR TRUNKS?
WHICH ONE IS REALLY BETTER & CAN BOOST SPERM COUNT?
You wear underwear more than any other single piece of attire. But still, why is underwear an afterthought for most guys? Which should we choose, boxers vs. briefs?
Jorge Chavarro and a number of researchers from Harvard University examined on 656 men to count sperm quality and the types of underwear they wore most. The new study showed a significant difference between boxer wearers and non-boxer wearers. So now the questions arise- are boxer briefs bad for sperm count? Should I wear boxers or briefs?
Find out the answer here.